Friday

Ethan the "Delicious"













This is the kind of little man you just want to SQUEEZE!  OOh, so cute.  His mommy, Jodi, had contacted me when she was pregnant to take pregnancy pictures (which we did) and we ended up being the same hypno-birthing class (I was also pregnant with Elise at the same time).  Jodi overhead me talking to another mom-to-be about what I do and introduced herself... and we had just spoken on the phone that same day!  Small world.  

Needless to say, Jodi and I hit it off as friends too and have kept in touch ever since!  Her little Ethan is on the go, and always has been!!  It was so fun to do a full-on session with the whole family.  Thanks guys... so glad we finally did it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the amazing pictures, we LOVE them!
You are so talented...xoxo
Jodi, Glen and Ethan

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09