Monday

Senior Pictures Session 3- Amanda
















Ok, last beautiful lady for this session!  This is Amanda who chose to do both studio-style Senior portraits and this outdoor session!  She did a great job and I think it will be nice to add these shots to her Senior line-up of images!  

I added a fun group shot we did too... the Charlie's Angels pose... these gals were so much fun and I can't wait to do my next Senior session.  I need to scout out a few new spots to shoot so I'm now on the look out.  I want to thank the owner of the Rustic Rooster in Delray Beach for allowing us to roam around the (red) building and shoot... what a fun location that was... literally an old red barn turned into a home furnishings store!!  Thanks to Ani, Julia, and Amanda too... you ladies are beautiful inside and out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great karyn! i really like the ones in the grass and the pictures in front of the run down building, oh and the train bridge...those are cool too. good job girls! ---lydia

Anonymous said...

Those Pictures of Amanda are stunning. The photography is beautiful and so is this lovely lady! She's is a beautiful girl inside and out and Im honored to know her and to be her friend! Amanda!!!!! You're beautiful and dont you forget it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karyn for everything! You did such a good job! I need to work on my serious face..........
Thanks again!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09