Saturday

First Family Photos...















This gal is a special client... she's an old and dear friend from high school!  Meredith and I have bumped into one another a few times over the years, and recently "friended" one another on Facebook.  Meredith saw my sight and hired me to come down and photograph her boys.  These are their first family photos since the wedding two years ago!  It was so great to see how happy she is.  Austin, her son, is clearly the apple of her eye... and John, her hubby, keeps her laughing!  You can tell by the huge smile on her face that she adores him!!  She and John just celebrated their 2 year anniversary.. congratulations guys and thank you so much for having me!  More to come... enjoy this preview!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karyn, I love the pictures. I can't wait to see the rest. You are so talented! Thank you, thank you. I especially love the first one and the one of Austin. Really, I love them all.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09