Friday

Leigh & Bill are Engaged!
























I'm super-excited to be a part of Leigh and Bill's big day coming in March.  I'll be joining them in the Bahamas at the beautiful Atlantis Hotel for a 3 day extravaganza on Paradise Island!  We met on Atlantic Avenue for their engagement session and did some good wandering around to find some interesting spots for pictures!  They are a beautiful couple and it was great to get to work with them before the wedding!

 I was OVERJOYED that the LOVE sign was still there!!!  I had driven by it many times over the holiday and was dying to get a couple down there for some photos near it, but of course I was overloaded with kids/family photography at that time and didn't have an engagement or sweetheart session scheduled!  I thought for sure it would be gone with all the holiday decor, but we were in luck!!  Yay!

Here are 21 of my favorites... I LITERALLY could have posted 21 more because they were so much fun!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karyn,

I'm excited about so many great ideas for our shoot that I see in these 'favorites' of yours here! We can't wait to get out to the location you suggested, and if ours are as good as Leigh & Bill's here, we're truly in for a real treat!!

Marcus & Rebekah
<><

Anonymous said...

Hi Karyn,

Bill and I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful pictures! You're amazingly talented and it truly shows in every photo. We are so excited to have you capture all the wonderful moments at our wedding.

Leigh and Billy

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09