Sunday

Introducing Alex Z.!












This is Alex... he's  a 3 month old little chunker who was quite a pleasure to work with.  He was very easy-going and I loved talking to him and watching him try to talk back using his whole body!!  I remember that stage fondly with my two little ones... how they just talk to you with their eyes and push their arms up and down with such force as if they are trying to show you how big & strong they are!!  He was a doll, and his parents were wonderful too.  They were completely over the moon for Alex and I enjoyed watching them just as much as their little monkey!  I love the images with his big buddha-belly as I heard his mommy say!  I will be seeing Alex again at 6 months and one year for another session!  It should be fun to see how he changes over the next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Karyn, he has got to be the yummiest 3 month old ever! I just adore his chunk!

Anonymous said...

Love the gDiaper!!

Anonymous said...

O MY GOODNESS! Alex really is one of the cutest babies I have ever laid eyes on! He is beautiful....
-Proud Aunt Danielle

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09