Sunday

Lauren's Senior Portraits















This lovely lady just graduated from Boca Beauty School and knows how to do some serious hair! These would be her College Senior Pictures as opposed to high school!   Lauren does it all.. from highlights to a great cut, to up-dos and a perfect blow-out... she's great with hair!  She's started her own business called "I'm Hair For You," a come-to-you personal hair stylist service.  So keep her in mind if you are considering booking a session... I have her info listed on my links page if you want to schedule an appointment to glam it up before your shoot!

Lauren was a blast to work with.. so easy and comfortable in front of the camera (I'm noticing a trend with these Seniors!??), it was very inspiring for me as the photographer!  We just went on a whim... driving around looking for some fun and different spots (for me) to shoot in... and I was thrilled with what we found!  Thanks again Lauren... I hope you love these images as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09