Monday

The Crisp Clan....

DSC_4323



DSC_4249



DSC_4308



DSC_4262



DSC_4258



DSC_4310



DSC_4340



DSC_4341



DSC_4330



DSC_4348



DSC_4352



DSC_4257



Crisp



DSC_4288



DSC_4355



DSC_4280



DSC_4274



DSC_4392



DSC_4368



DSC_4360




This session was a breeeeze! I'm serious. It couldn't have been any easier for me as the photographer. Little man Connor was a total ham for the camera and kept us all entertained! Mom and Dad just kept shaking their heads as Connor would play for a bit with his truck and teddy bear, "Soft Bear," and then look over at me and flash his big grin! It was pretty funny!

I love what they chose to wear... such fun, bright colors! The orange door (my most favorite door) was just screaming "Come to meeeee" just because it would work so well with the colors they were wearing!! Just goes to show that there aren't really any rules... it all looks good in the end!!

Thank you Marcie & Curtis for having me!! I hope you enjoy these! More to come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karyn,
Thank you so much for these great pictures!! I cannot believe how wonderful they are! They are so personal and natural. I mean, Soft Bear was even included (he is an important member of our family, followed by Soft Lion and Soft Dog :))!! You were very good with Connor which made all the difference. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them!

Thanks for bringing your talent to West Texas!!

Marcie

Anonymous said...

These are great!! The colors are AWESOMEin al the pictures!!!

Andrea

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09