Friday

Two Cowboys....

DSC_4435



DSC_4417



DSC_4407



DSC_4409



DSC_4442



DSC_4416



DSC_4461



DSC_4448



DSC_4471



DSC_4479



DSC_4476



This is Jackson & Jamieson.... 2 out of 3 of my dear friend Tanya's boys. What a blessing it has been to meet this family as they are new in town as well.... and they live about 5 miles away from us out here in the sticks!!! Who would have thought? God would. :) Tanya and her husband live and work on the beautiful Pear Tree Game Ranch in Maryneal, Texas. This place is so beautiful and the kids and I have so enjoyed being with them there, swimming, taking off-road excursions in the buggy, and now walking at 6am! (woo-hooo!). It's truly been a blessing for us.... something I never would have imagined doing when we moved here!! My God cares about the little things too, like providing sweet friends for my babies, and a soul-sister for me! Amen! He is faithful!

Taking pictures has been something we've been talking about doing and we finally made it happen! Minus Baby Graham... who was napping during the whole excursion! These boys are completely into being "cowboy" (just like they see their Daddy doing)... so we had fun exploring the fields and snapping these shots! This is just a few as I'm posting this as I'm flying out the door to go to a women's retreat with my new church! Tanya- whatdayathink? :) Love you girl! You already know this.. but your kids are amazing!

2 comments:

rosemary said...

I loved the pictures of Jackson and Jamieson.

Tanya Matossian Bowers said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Sister, this was so much fun! You have great style both out in the field and in your editing! Praise Him for your talents!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09