Monday

Trash the Dress- Texas Style!

DSC_5142



DSC_5180



DSC_4691



DSC_4742



DSC_4980



DSC_4777



DSC_5158



DSC_4724



DSC_4731



DSC_4700



DSC_5027



DSC_4955



DSC_4926



DSC_5003



DSC_4793



DSC_4831



DSC_4763



DSC_5094



DSC_5047



DSC_4810



DSC_4835



DSC_5111



DSC_5081



DSC_5087



So excited about this session! This is the beautiful Jennifer... who was excited to put on her wedding dress (8 years later and it fit perfectly!?) We shot this session at the gorgeous Pear Tree Game Ranch in Maryneal... what an amazing property! The combination of it all was just what I was hoping for! Jennifer didn't get to do a Bridal session when she first got married so this was extra fun for me to do with her! My favorites here are the image with Jennifer in front of the pear tree, and the two of her in the old house. That house is decades old and was completely falling apart... PERFECT for my style!!

Pear Tree is considering becoming a wedding venue in the near future... so you may even see some of these images on their website one day soon! How exciting! Thanks to Pear Tree for letting us shoot on the property... it was JUST what I had in mind for my first Texas Bridal session!





6 comments:

Kit Womble Photography said...

Oh Jennifer, you look absolutely gorgeous!

Karyn, these turned out lovely! I love the old house ones too, and I really like the second to last one in the canyon. I have been searching for a place kind of like that! Great job yet again, girlfriend!

Mama, Honey, Sister, Missy,Tanya... said...

Wow! Beautiful! These pictures are a joy to look at over and over again!

This was a fun shoot!

A BEAUTIFUL MODEL and TALENTED ARTIST combined in the middle of GOD'S CREATION! What an awesome palette! You should be very proud of yourself Sister! You make beautiful art work! It was a pleasure to be your chauffeur!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Kit! It was soooo much fun! My fav is the one walking up the hill. Love that old house too:) Yea Karyn!

Frankster said...

Once again, GORGEOUS! Love the first one and the black and white one by the window. Nothing short of stunning my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh,,,my beautiful "Daughter" in-law!! My son is so fortunate and my grandsons too !!! Eight years has gone by quickly! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodnees gracious Karen! The first one is gorgeous!!!!! I also adore the one of her from behind walking, ah so simple but just BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love your work, I already know who's going to shoot my wedding...whenever that is haha, MISS YOU!

Love you,
Emmie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09