Saturday

Two Little Angels....

DSC_3834


DSC_3797


DSC_3828


DSC_3809


Melanie


McKayla


DSC_3850


Girlies


DSC_3771


Melanie2


DSC_3772


DSC_3674


DSC_3678


DSC_3688


DSC_3691


DSC_3694


DSC_3714


DSC_3704


DSC_3710


DSC_3748


DSC_3757


Melanie3


DSC_3759


I am completely in love with these two little faces! I've been staring at them for the last hour or two as I've been deciding which images to edit and finish. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of our time together... I'm tellin ya!!! What sweet little ladies Melanie & McKayla are! Melanie had no problems being in front of the camera whatsoever! Her mommy takes lots of pictures so she's had a ton of practice. :) I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with them... I've had my "photography" eyes on THIER gorgeous blue eyes and cutie smiles since I met them at a local play group here in Sweetwater! Melanie was my best buddy by the time we finished the session, she was requesting for me to be the one to buckle her into her car seat and she personally invited me to come back to her bedroom and play toys!! I was tickled..and would have if I didn't have another session scheduled 30 minutes later! She's precious. McKayla reminded me a lot of my Elise... she had a pre-occupation with her shoes! She gave the familiar "I'm sizing you up look" too!

Thanks Amanda for having me and I look forward to working with your beautiful family again soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am in LOVE with these pictures. Some of these are just priceless. I want to thank you Karyn, you were GREAT with the girls and made the session very fun for them. These are precious photos that we (and our families) will enjoy for a lifetime.

Thanks for everything! Amanda Morrow

Anonymous said...

My nieces look so beautiful! You did a wonderful job!

Thanks,
Kristy Turnbo(Morrow)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09