Tuesday

Melanie & Blair's Sweetheart Session...

DSC_5410



DSC_5386



DSC_5431



DSC_5345



DSC_5358



DSC_5318



DSC_5338



DSC_5440



DSC_5401



DSC_5313



DSC_5391



DSC_5427



DSC_5399



DSC_5379



DSC_5296




I know Melanie from a wonderful Beth Moore Bible Study I've been attending at a church in Sweetwater... what a sweetheart she is! She and her hubby Blair have been in youth ministry for the last 8 years and have recently ventured out to start a printing and design business! I could really relate to their story... as Matt and I have been involved in youth ministry and also have ventured out in the start of my business (4 years ago) and most recently our HUGE step of faith to move to Texas! I liked them both from the start and was so excited to do this "Sweetheart" session with them! Apparently, they haven't had any fun professional photography done just for the two of them since their wedding... so... it made it even more fun to get to create these images for them! Of course, I took some family pictures and snapped some of their two beautiful babies too, Brody & Mallory. I haven't gotten to Mallory's pictures yet, nor the family shots.... but I wanted to get these up while I had a few minutes. I'm about to get a little busy taking pictures for a church event in town over the next few nights... more to come on that!

Thanks guys... I had so much fun! And hey- their new company is called His Image Design... they are designing websites, t-shirt art, printing of alllll sorts, logo and small business start up design, wedding/event videography, etc.! You can reach Blair at 325-235-4866! I don't have their website at this very moment... but i'll get it and post that too! My personal philosophy is that I prefer to support the locals... and not necessary "Corporate America" when at all possible (though we need them too!)... so give them a call! I'll have their info up on my links page here soon too!





4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those, they are so good! Beautiful!

The Grizzle Gang said...

Love the Gibson's pictures, Melanie is too cute.

beeswix said...

These are such SWEET pictures!

Anonymous said...

Good grief- you're so talented!!!

love you
maribel

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09