Saturday

The Bankhead Bunch!

DSC_6878



DSC_6862



DSC_6855



DSC_6997



DSC_7010



DSC_6968



DSC_6913



DSC_6921



DSC_6896



DSC_6894



DSC_7025



DSC_7005



DSC_7055



DSC_7090



DSC_7091


You might recognize the beautiful mommy here in these pictures, Jennifer did a Trash the Dress Bridal Session with me a month or two back!! I was so excited to have the opportunity to get to photograph her handsome boys too! We met out at her husband Brians' family's estate to create these photos... and what a fun place it was! Brian actually grew up there!! The old VW Bug you see was his in high school too!

I told myself I was only going to edit 10 photos from our time together this morning just due to the fact that I'm getting backed up and I am going to REALLY be in the weeds this week when I travel back to Florida to see about 12 of my clients there.... but no such luck!! I guess 15 isn't that many more... there were just too many fun pictures!! I've made a command decision that over the next few months, I'm going to HAVE to cut my posts short so that I focus on editing and finishing client galleries... and not spend as much time on the blog!! Bummer, but it will have to be that way during the busy season!! Truly, just a quick taste!!

This will have to do for now guys! Thanks so much... your session was a breeze... the boys were so great!! :)




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love them Karyn!! Thank you for everything. I am so excited to have new pictures of our family. They are wonderful!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09