Saturday

A Very Special Family Reunion!!

DSC_6364



DSC_6444



DSC_6240



DSC_6227



DSC_6403



DSC_6420



DSC_6437



DSC_6352



DSC_6400



DSC_6371




DSC_6382



DSC_6277



DSC_6457



DSC_6320



DSC_6448



DSC_6291




Jeff & Ladean are proud Mama and Papa to 5 beautiful grown babies and one adorable grand-baby, Chance!! They requested just some simple, relaxed family photos of their time all together.... and what a treat it turned out to be!! I think we did every combination of family member groupings from the whole gang, combinations thereof, to single portraits!! We drove to the down town Abilene area near the Grace Museum and WOW, what a field day for shooting there! Tons of great picture nooks!! I was thrilled to find this turquoise blue loading dock to shoot on... I really love the family shots we did there... especially all the feet and silly faces picture (that one was especially for chance!!).

Jeff & Ladean- you have a beautiful heritage... Matt and I are so glad to know you and be walkin' it out next to you! Thanks for including me in this special weekend.... I hope these pictures are everything you were hoping for!! (and on that note, there are a TON more to come! this is just a quick preview!) May God continue to bless your walk and your ministry!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Karyn!! I'm speechless...... I have cried and cried... the pictures are more fabulous than I could have imagined.. a thousand thank yous! - Ladean

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09