Tuesday

The Boynton Bebes!

DSC_7299



DSC_7127

Little cutie!


DSC_7195

Sooo handsome!


DSC_7133

As you can see, I'm enjoying playing around with my new frame!!


DSC_7241

Silly String!!! Poor Micah had such a hard time getting his to squirt out! Selah, as you can see, was a pro and was alllll about it!


DSC_7206



DSC_7138



DSC_7177



DSC_7260

Ok, you had to be there.. but these pictures made me laugh out loud. Mom had some M&Ms that she was feeding them from above... they were like little birdies looking and reaching up to get their "worms"... it was hysterical to watch them the look immediately down and find where they dropped on the blanket!


DSC_7263

Micah looked like he was about to hurt himself! At this point, I was cracking up behind the camera! Pure comedy!!


DSC_7286

And it all started with these two!!


DSC_7239



DSC_7210

This is my favorite shot of Selah... I just love her candid expression and how the wind is blowing her hair a bit...


This was a very typical family session... and by typical I mean hilarious! Three active kiddos keep you on your toes but are a ball to be with and watch!! Selah, Micah, and little Eli had a great time be-boppin' around Roscoe while I just snapped away! Micah's expressions were so great... if I had more time, I could have done an entire post just based on the many faces I caught!!!

Mom is one of my sweet sister-friends and Dad is a teacher and coach at the Highland School... the bus shots is so much fun! I was so glad to catch this shot!! Thank you friends... I can't wait to finish the rest of your gallery!!

This will be my last post for Texas as I'm getting ready to fly south for a week back to my old stompin' grounds in Florida! Should be a fun trip... just praying for a smooth drive to DFW, flight and great weather for shooting! I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends... and eating lots of Pei Wei Honey Seared Chicken, Publix italian subs, and Sweet and Tangy Grilled Chicken Wings from Bru's Room!! (I'm going to need to go on a diet when I get back, apparently! :) ) Be back soon with some Palm trees and beach photography!




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I do love that bus shot, too fun!

Denise said...

Thank you Karen! You have the amazing ability to turn ordinary times into extrodinary pictures. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and for putting up with all my crazy ideas- I love the MM picture.

Franki said...

oh, these are just precious! The bus shot...so fun! I think i've stared at 8th one, the vintagey looking one with the thumb in the little darlings mouth, like 95 times, so fabulous! These kids look like they are straight out of the Sunday Funnies! Too cute! Miss ya and hope you're enjoying Hot and humid florida :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09