Thursday

Beautiful Beach Bebes....

DSC_1927



DSC_1906



DSC_1989



DSC_2022

Mommy & Grandma are going to love this shot!!


DSC_1956

These are REALLY her blue eyes, absolutely NO enhancements done to these gorgeous peepers... have you ever seen such piercing blue eyes??


DSC_1941



DSC_1916

The handsome Shiloh.... people pay good money for his gorgeous strawberry blonde hair color!!!


DSC_2175

Miss Amanda... got to do her Senior Portraits last year! So lovely...


DSC_2179



DSC_1997

"Anna-Banana" as I affectionately call her! I miss you Anna!


DSC_1988



DSC_2015

Jayden was content to just play in the sand... it was allll over him by the time we left!



DSC_2134

Ok, so I know I've been using this texture a ton, but I just can't help myself... :)



DSC_1980

The adorable Kadence... one of my son Trystan's BEST buddies!



DSC_1983



DSC_1903



DSC_1858

Every time I'm around little Amily, I just want to squeeze her!!!


I'm getting ready to travel back to south Florida to work with my wonderful clientele. I have over 20 appointments scheduled over two trips in September and October!!! I'm really looking forward to going back to work with some old friends (clients) and to see how all my little ones have grown!! It's a win-win for me because I also get to see family and friends too! I love my job!!!

I thought in honor of my coming trip, I'd post this session to set the mood for these next two months! These is the Koeser family kiddos. Dear friends of ours, Bruce & Linda, asked me to do a family session for them and all their kids and grandchildren before I left for Texas. I never did blog this session because it took me a while to finish editing them since my last month was so busy. These images are mostly of their grandchildren (the two older lovelies are their daughter's Amanda & Anna)... the more creative shots (as opposed to the posed family shots).

I feel humid and drippy just looking at the beach... but it should be a refreshing change heading back into the "city" for a bit! I'm especially excited to get to spend time with this particular family!!! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! -Amanda

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09