Thursday

First Baptist Church of Sweetwater...

DSC_6522



DSC_6496



DSC_6501



DSC_6468



DSC_6540



DSC_6510



DSC_6480



DSC_6476



DSC_6483



DSC_6557


I met with the lively bunch this morning to create some portraits for FBS's church directory and website! This could be a new niche for me... as this is my section session of this kind in 2 weeks!!? Who'd have thought!? Not me.. but I love it! Pictured here are the Music Minister, Senior Minister, and Youth Minister... as well as the Pianist and lovely Secretary!! You all did great.. and thanks for being so easy on me... what a breeze! :)

As always, this is just a quick glimpse of what we got... I was excited to go back to my turquoise blue building before it's renovated and painted over. I've also been itching to use this red barn door I've been eye-balling for months now (love ya Kit!)! It never ceases to amaze me just how many awesome places there are to shoot right here in Sweetwater!! It's really a photographer's dream to have so much variety, color, and texture all within a couple of miles!! Who needs to drive to Abilene or Snyder for pictures... it's all right here!!




1 comment:

Kit Womble Photography said...

Ah! Holla! ;) Thanks for the love shout out! We just have awesome taste, that's all there is to it!

These look great. You are beyond awesome, girlfriend.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09