Tuesday

Baby Dailyn & Family :: San Angelo Newborn Photographer, San Angelo Family Photographer

DSC_3844



DSC_3504



DSC_3867



DSC_3734



DSC_3928



DSC_3758



diptych



DSC_3541




DSC_3789



DSC_3811



DSC_3698 copy



DSC_3717



DSC_3623



DSC_3913



DSC_3703



DSC_3847



Meet Dailyn, who in these images was about a week old!! She was quite the tiny one and stayed awake for the majority of our session! Since big brother Peyton was a bundle of energy, I figured we'd better get to the family shots first before he turned into a pumpkin (as 2 year olds tend to do after about the first 15-20 minutes of the session). Of course, Miss Dailyn slept soundly for all the family shots.. and decided to wake up for a snack and stay awake for the remainder of the session!! While I would have loved to have gotten her into some more snuggly sleepy-baby poses, I was quite taken with the few bright-eyed awake shots we got that showed off her lovely grey-blue eyes!! She was so tiny (about 6#), I spent most of the session just marveling at the fact that I'm going to have one like her in about 4 months in my own arms... though my babies are more like 7-8 lbs! :)


Big brother Peyton was quite a little character... apparently he loves his crib and Daddy put him in there while we were doing Dailyn's solo shots in his room (it had the best available light). He had a blast throwing his stuffed animals out one by one and so I had to maximize that opportunity and grab a few with his fun name on the wall!!


Hope you enjoy this glimpse of our session! Next up... Emmanuel Fellowship Church's "The Salvage Yard" Images, Bridget & Wesley's Wedding on South Padre Island, & Kristen's Trash the Dress Bridals in Palo Duro Canyon, Amarillo. Stay tuned!! :)



1 comment:

Mary Beam said...

Thank you so much Karyn the pics came out beautiful. I am so glad that I found you and hope we can get together for more pics!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09