Sunday

Two Out of the Three Most Amazing Men in My Life...

My family had a very big event happen last weekend!! My wonderful husband graduated from TSTC with his Wind Energy Technology degree... the whole reason our family relocated to Sweetwater about a year and a half ago! I can't express how proud I am of Matthew... all his hard work over the last year, starting over to get into this great career field to take care of his family!! The Lord gave Matt the scripture out of 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ".... and make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your hands..." After much prayer and a drive-it-straight-through trip to Sweetwater from South Florida... we decided to take the leap of faith and come... and now another new chapter begins! Matt started working in his field a few months ago and is loving every day he goes to work!


I love this photo... my heart just about bursts when I look Trystan & Matt, my two amazing men and their beautiful blue eyes and warm smiles.... my cup overflows! God is so faithful....


Matt Grad



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09