Monday

Sweet Baby Hailey :: San Angelo Children's Photographer, San Angelo Family Photographer

DSC_4509



DSC_4408

Check out those super-chunk legs!!! I remember those days with my Elyse, SO sweet!



DSC_4426

The beautiful little family....



DSC_4531



DSC_4541



DSC_4560



DSC_4582



This 5 month old little princess was quite the doll to photograph! Her mommy and daddy are new to the San Angelo area and found me online (love that!). They are temporarily stationed there until just before the new year... so this will sadly be my only session with them! :( That part makes me sad, but I felt pretty special to be able to do this one session for them in Texas while they are here!! As you can see, Miss Hailey is very girly and is already loving her accessories! I was so glad I brought my antique chair with me... I had a hunch we might use it! The blue on their house and the blue in her tutu matched perfectly for a nice composition! I love these tutu and pearl shots... so precious!!


Hope you all enjoy this little sneak peak! She's a beauty! :)



3 comments:

Jen G said...

So cute Karyn! Love the first one with the tutu and the chair! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a little marshmallow! Beautiful family photo as well...

April T said...

Karyn-You did an absolute amazing job with our family pictures! We are so happy we found you and that you were able to take our pics! They came out SO well! You are an amazing photographer and hopefully we can get more pictures taken by you before we move this December!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09