Saturday

My Weekend... & This Morning with the N Family.... ::Abilene Family Photographer, Abilene Children's Photographer

I'm having a GREAT weekend, I must say! It started with Friday morning dropping my sweet kiddos off at preschool and driving to Abilene to meet my two "besties" at Starbucks for the first ever morning coffee date with them! Then, my handsome husband and I were invited to crash in on our friend's Sarah & Brian's date night... making it a double-date to eat what turned out to be a verrry yummy steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse and my favorite (decaf) coffee drink at Tuscany's!! Yumm!


This morning, I met up with Christy, Ernesto & their sweet boys for their first every family photo session!! What a treat (Christy's one of the "besties")!! We started out in the country in a green grassy field, made out way to Kirby Lake, and then onto downtown Abilene for some very fun photos!! Here is just a VERY quick glimpse of what we were up to!!


Ps. My new plan is for this crazzzzy holiday season I'm about to go into is to download, sort, and do my first run editing, as well as a quick sneak peak for each session THE DAY I shoot the images (ok, so maybe not for th 21 sessions within 10 days in Florida next month?!!! We'll see how that goes... but this has been a great first attempt! :)



DSC_5156

Adorable Asher.... this was a total candid grab... he was just waiting patiently for everyone else to get it together! LOVE these moments! :)



DSC_5125-1

Big Bro... Ernesto.... who wasn't all that into the session today, but I got him anyway!! :)



DSC_5306



DSC_5431

And we can't forget some shots of Mommy & Daddy together.... it's not JUST about the kiddos!! :)


DSC_5325-1

This might be a favorite so far!


Tonight, my hubby is letting me sneak out with Christy (the lovely Wife/Mommy on this post) and about 5 of her closest girlfriends to celebrate her birthday!! Woo-hoo... girls night! What a great weekend! :) Happy Birthday Christy, hope you enjoy this little sneaky peak!! See you tonight!




2 comments:

Christy said...

Sister, you never cease to amaze me. You are blessed with an amazing talent...I am envious! Thank you for giving us your morning. I so enjoyed this session with you! You know that I will forever cherish these photos! Even more so I thank God for our friendship! I praise Him for allowing our paths to cross so that we can walk through life together. Love you sister!

Jen G said...

I'm with you Karyn, the last one is my fav! I love the emotion you captured! Great job editing and posting the sneak peak the same day of the session...you go girl!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09