Tuesday

6 Months of Sweet Ava :: Abilene Children's Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

I'm telling you, I've just had a big, huge dose of adorableness in my studio here recently! These little girly sessions are just killing me with cuteness! Ava was no exception!!! She was such a champ to let Mommy change her so many times and still be happy for her photos! Her eyes are just gorgeous.... I'd kill for her eyelashes.... which have BEEN long and luxurious since her newborn session!! :) I just love it when families choose my first year package.... I get to watch them grow and change! Wonder what 9 months will bring?! :)






Ava6-145



Ava6-140



Ava6-108



Ava6-104



Ava6-132



Ava6-136



Ava6-114



Ava6-127

A few with Daddy's Airforce football gear!!! So stinkin' cute!!!



Ava6-153



Ava6-150



Ava6-158

This just cracks me up!!! What a cutie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a honey!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09