Thursday

Lauren- 3 Months Old... :: Abilene Children's Photographer, Sweetwater Photographer

Well right about now I'm congratulating myself for blogging 2 nights in a row!! I'm wondering if I can keep this momentum going and get back to blogging each session as I go?! Hmmmm... something to strive for!


So, this little lady-cakes is Lauren... and this session was in honor of her 3 month milestone! So fun to see her growing and changing... her little personality was just oozing all over the place as she cooed and giggled at her mommy!! We started in her nursery where she was super happy!! Being a 3 month old... the happy faded rather quickly and when we got to my little studio space she was sleepy and just not having it! Thankfully, I had a clear day so I sent the princess home to get her rest and they came back an hour or so later.... fresh, happy, and ready to show us some more of her sweet smiles! I'm so blessed to get to document her entire first year.... next time I see her for photos she'll be sitting up and maybe even scooting around!?! Time flies... ((sigh))!!?!






INB_4955



Lauren-105



Lauren-106 copy

Loved this serious face!!!



Lauren-130



Lauren-116
So sweet... looking forward to playing with this gorgeous little antique stroller again at her 6 month session!!!



Lauren-114 copy



Lauren-120 copy



Lauren-122 copy

Love this face!!!!



Lauren-125



Lauren-136



Lauren-132

Love it! I guess she was about done with me here! And how funny is her little crown bling!!?! Too cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are precious! love her red hair and if she keeps those eyes... OH MY what a combination!!! great pics k, love the variety.

Anonymous said...

Perfect picture!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09