Sunday

Kaitlin :: Expecting Abilene Photographer, Abilene Maternity Photographer

Kaitlin and Richard are expecting their first baby girl in about 5 weeks or so. Richard surprised K with my In Bloom & Baby Bud package a while back for her birthday..... though we hadn't met yet, immediately he scored points with me for doing that for his wife!! We had a beautiful session this evening, despite the crazy wind! I'm excited to complete this preview as we got a ton of great shots!! For now, here are two of my favorites so far!!! :) Be back with more!


INB_6623



INB_6560 copy




INB_6448



INB_6523

She has amazing eyes... piercing blue! No enhancing here other than the actions I ran on the entire image.. on any of these actually!



INB_6537



INB_6502



INB_6512



INB_6629



INB_6608



INB_6739



INB_6717


Very excited to meet this little lady and take her newborn portraits too! Wishing you a blessed birth Kaitlin... Keep me posted!! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaagh, too cute! Love them both so much, the heart pic is beautiful! What a great idea!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09