Saturday

My "Daily Joy" Project.... Day 2

Today was a special day for my daughter Elyse! One of her besties, Meredith, was celebrating her 4th birthday with a very girly tea party at 3 o'clock! Elyse could hardly wait and I think every hour of today felt like 3 to her. I arranged for a play date for Trystan so just us girls could attend and we got all dolled up and went over! I had the BEST of intentions of play photographer-mommy at the party.... hunting for adorable moments between the girls to capture for posterity. I was feeling super excited and motivated... well.................. I forgot one major element......... Lyla Grace. :) I'd have my one year old with me at the birthday party, and of course she was in a terrible mood due to a cruddy nap this afternoon. (((sighhhhhh))) Nevertheless, I managed to snap a few and this was my favorite... my beautiful princess all adorned in her jewels and sparkle! She's loved jewelry and glam since she was old enough to reach for my earrings or necklace. Oh, how I love her..... she is my joy!


Mer-107



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09