Wednesday

Hadley- 19 Days New :: Abilene Newborn Photographer, Snyder Newborn Photographer

Well, the holiday madness is over and 2012 is underway already! Hard to believe it's January. Last holiday season was my busiest yet and that did not even include a jaunt to South Florida?! As much as I missed seeing all my clients at the beach, it was great to stay and focus my efforts here.


As usual, my blog get neglected when the volume of sessions ramps up. I need to collect some favorites from my late November/December sessions to share them with you here... but for now... I'd like to introduce you to Miss Hadley. This fuzzy little angel came to me 19 days old, and a week overdue... so really, it was like working with a baby that was almost a month old! For my fellow newborn photographers, you know that is not the easiest task that ever was! Hadley took her time making her debut and when she did, it was just in time for me to leave for Wisconsin for the holiday. Her mommy brought her to me just as soon as I returned and I must say... she did so very well for being completely out of that sleepy, curly newborn phase!!! As you can see from this preview... I kept the poses fairly simple... didn't move her too much once I got her comfy. It did NOT take much to wake her up!! Thank you Chelsea & Greg for sharing her with me! I bless you with sleep, the perfect latch, and some quiet family time in these early months together! :)






Hadley-103

The princess shot!


Hadley-100



INB_4589-Edit

Thanks to my sweet friend Jeanie Bohall who made this adorable pom-pom hat!! It was perfect for her!


Hadley-102 copy

Would you look at that fuzzy arm??! I just love it!


Hadley-101

And thanks to the fabulous Studio412 Boutique for this adorable upcycled hat as well as the other sweet head bands and crown you see here! Whitney- you rock!! I can't resist your creations and may go broke one of these days! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous... love the crown. :) -Angie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! All of them are adorable! :)-M'lissa

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Love the music. Beautifully done for a beautiful baby. Awesome photography!
~Gary w/an N

Anonymous said...

I come back to look at these probably every day. I cannot get over how gorgeous this baby is.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09