Saturday

Kinley Turns 1!! :: Abilene Children's Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

I started photographing little Kinley while she was in her mommy's belly! I got to do her newborn, 6month, and now her one-year photo sessions and man, what fun to watch her grow and change!! I'm loving my little indoor studio space during these winter months!! With the West Texas weather being so hit or miss (usually a combination of windy and/or cold)... it really seems to be working out great to keep these sweet babies warm and toasty!! Kali (mom) did such a great job on her big cupcake smash-cake! I'm actually putting something very simliar together for my Lyla Grace's one year session here any day now! :) I love how she made all the fun colors inside so that the icing didn't stain Kinley's clothes! Smart mama! :) Hope you enjoy these... I sure enjoyed taking them!


INB_6813-Edit



Kinley1-103



Kinley1-118

I'm loving the combination of dimples and double chin in this one!!



Kinley1-121



Cake Smash



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, what fun! These are adorable. I love your girly back grounds... where do you get them from? Just perfect.

Kali Dawn said...

I was SO excited when I saw these last night that my CHEEKS hurt lol. They are WONDERFUL! Exactly what we wanted to capture of our Tiny Girl! Now to just wrap out head around her almost being 1!!

Lori said...

The whole girly thing, I think, came from her Mommy, Kali! Oh, I am so in love with these photos!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09