Monday

Alex & Julie... 10 Years Strong!!








What's up with all the 10 year anniversaries for me lately??  :)  What a pleasure it was to join these dear friends on the beach last Friday morning as they celebrated their anniversary by renewing their wedding vows.  Julie looked gorgeous in pink and I especially loved the orchid in her hair.  It was the perfect sunrise and the clouds in the sky were big, white, and puffy and reflected the soft, warm glowy light perfectly!  I was particularly touched at the look of heartfelt love on Alex's face as Julie read her vows to him... it made me really think.  After 10 years together... they have so much history and the love they have goes soooo much deeper than it did on their wedding day.  I guess I expected the morning to be like a wedding.. but it was much richer than any wedding I've photographed before... it was precious.

Thanks Julie and Alex for having me... here are some of my favorite shots... your gallery will be up shortly!  Hope the next 10 are full of God's favor, rich love for one another, and joy as you watch your three beautiful babies grow!

2 comments:

Pepper Blossom said...

really really great karyn! julie and alex looked fabulous! love ya

Anonymous said...

Karyn, you really do have the best job in the world!
Love, Ann

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09