Monday

My Friend Lydia...





So... this is one of my best gal-pals, Lydia.  I'm convinced God sent her as a little angel in my life about a year or so ago when I really needed a friend.  She's expecting a little "mystery" baby this month... in fact, I had a missed call from her phone today and I actually wondered if perhaps she'd gone into labor?!!  :)  No such luck.  I am really in love with some of these images... the sunrise shots... I love the warmth of the light at that time of the morning... and the pool shots are so fabulous and different.  Lydia hacked up a second-hand prom dress and adapted it for the belly... and glammed-up with jewels and got soggy... how great is that?  Now THAT'S different... (for me, anyway!!).  I think one of my most favorite images though is the one where she's walking with her son, Micah.  He just wanted to run around free without his clothes... Lydia managed to get him to keep his shirt and undies on... and I think that images is precious of him in his little "tighty-whities!"  To know Micah "P" is to love him... his little face is just, well... let's just say I'd adopt him tomorrow!!  He happens to be my son Trystan's best friend too... so, no doubt it is and has been wonderful to have them in our world.  

Thanks Lydia for being so open and non-traditional... gives a girl some inspiration!!!  I'm waiting on pins and needles to see if the color is pink or blue?!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are probably some of my favorites of yours! She looks STUNNING and I must say...girl has some style :). I remember the beautiful antropologie-esque skirt she wore to your baby shower. The pool pictures are fabulous and different and I love them, so America's Next Top Model, but better photography and a more beautiful model :)

Pepper Blossom said...

wow you WERE productive today! thanks for the kind words...your work is sooo beautiful! love ya!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09