Thursday

Kristie & Nick Celebrate 10 Years! - Part 2







So I take fullll responsibility for this union of two beautiful people... because I set them up!!!!  This is my sister Kristie and her hubby Nick and we did this session in honor of their 10 year anniversary.  Like most of us married folks, these might be the first professional pictures they've had taken since the wedding!!!  It was a lot of fun.. mostly because I could goof around with them because let's face it, they're blood... and they can't fire me! :)  It was really rewarding to be able to give my sister some great shots of her and her man... she was giddy after seeing the finished images... and talking about the photo collage that she's going to create in their bedroom! Music to a photographer-sister's ears!  This session with them really inspired me to start encouraging couples to treat themselves to a "sweetheart" session because how often as husbands and wives to be get to have any special pictures like these?  Most of my special pictures are of my kids?!  So... my engagement gallery that is waiting for me to compile it will now be called the Sweetheart Gallery and it will be a mix of both!!  

Love ya "Frissy"... you too "N".... here's to another wonderful 10 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09