Wednesday

Holiday 2008!!






Well, it's a miracle I got these examples finished and uploaded so that you can actually SEE that I offer these holiday cards!!!?  My goal time was about 2 months ago, but I've been just trying to keep my head above water... so.. better late than never?!

I think these "Distressed Victorian" templates are gorgeous, and I had to have them the minute I saw them.  I will be offering these as an add on to booked packages for a special discounted rate, but will gladly design a card with an image that you send me too!  On most of the cards, I am able to customize the text to whatever holiday you celebrate or keep it general too.  

Please inquire as to the pricing... the more you order, the greater the discount I can give!  (..and my logo will not be on your card!!)  If you like these, check back in another month or so, as I'll be adding a gorgeous line of Monogram Announcement/Invite Cards.... they are beautiful and will be an elegant fit for many occasions.

To see the full line of cards, visit my website and click "Holiday," then click the card gallery.  These are my favorites just to give you a taste!  Have a wonderful holiday season... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09