Thursday

There's Just Something About Gavin...











This is my second little "client" named Gavin and I'm tellin' ya.... this cutie's got some personality!  Yesterday was this Gavin's first birthday!!!  So, to celebrate.... mom & dad took Gavin to the beach to take some pictures with me!!!  (I'm honored!)  Gavin's grandmother (who looks like Gavin's Aunt!)  was in town visiting so it was even more of a photo opp... Gavin was a little ham from the get go and just had a way of turning it on as soon as the camera was on him!  I especially enjoyed his little scrunchy nose face he kept making and those two big front teeth!  It was funny because I felt like I was looking at my Elise who makes the same face and just got her first front tooth in a few days ago.  There are a TON of great shots to choose from guys... these were just a few that caught my eye on first edit!   I'm looking forward to doing baby #2's pictures one of these days!! :)  So glad you are thinking of capturing that time as well, you'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09