Friday

Baby Landon...2





This is one sweet little baby... Landon was born 3 weeks ago to Holly & Chris.  It was so fun to come back and see him... he's a strong little guy... he pushed himself up and over onto his side when he was on his tummy.  We were all really impressed!  Mom & Dad stumbled onto what seemed to be a serious trick.... the hair dryer!!!!  Landon got a little fussy and they plugged in the hair dryer right next to where we were shooting and he was happy and content as could be!  I had heard of this, but never realized how well it worked!  I'm going to have to start carrying one with me in the "bag o' tricks" when I do newborn sessions!!!  A typical newborn session can be very quick.. like this one (maybe 40 minutes) or reaaaaally long (3 hours) due to stopping and starting (mostly because of very hungry tummies or just a case of the fussies!)  These are all things that I go in expecting, of course, but it was great to learn a new possible source of calming down my subjects!!?  We'll see, perhaps it's just a Landon thing?! :)

We shot again in this couple's bedroom... they have these great french doors that get some very nice soft light... I loved how the images turned out with the great backlight... it was like the light was just behind them... hugging them... it was a really nice effect.  I also shot some of Holly's pregnancy shots in front of these doors... and they actually turned out to be some of my favorites from her session.  If you'd like to see, look back to the month of September!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09