Monday

Kuala...



Kuala & Pat are expecting their first baby in November.  This session was a lot of fun because Kuala was very open and uninhibited.  It was inspiring to work with a mommy that is open to trying anything and has a "go with the flow" attitude!  Not only is she gorgeous, but she was just as sweet and quirky as could be!  We managed to get hubby in for a handful of shots too... you did great Pat!!  :)  Kuala is planning for a Hypno-birth and I wish her all the warmth and relaxation to have the birth she's envisioned.  Her fabulous midwife, Rachel, was my practitioner with my son... so she's in great hands.  I can't wait to hear the good news guys, and I really can't wait to come back for your newborn session!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09