Thursday

Another Miracle...








Steve Jr. is a baby that has been a true blessing to his mommy and daddy!  Born 5 weeks early and after years of trying.... it is very plain to see that he has already brought a ton of life and love to his family!  It was fun to come back today and meet the little man who was in the belly the first round of pictures!  He was actually very sleepy when I first got to the house.. but perked up in no time and did beautifully!  He is really a nice combination of his mom and dad... I was struck by his sweet features and think he's going to be even more handsome later on... no doubt the girls will be callin' this house! :)  His mommy invited me to stay and actually cooked me a delicious omelette for breakfast!  It was such an unexpected treat and I enjoyed my extra time for good food & great conversation!  Thank you Laura.. just let me know when you are ready for your last session!  I'll be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09