Wednesday

Getting Big!!!

DSC_8185



DSC_8170

Love this look!!!


DSC_8229



DSC_8156



DSC_8161



DSC_8183



DSC_8224



DSC_8188

My fav of all favs from her session! My poster-girl image! Lol!



Little Miss Carrigan is quite the photogenic one! I first took her pictures while she was in the belly of her beautiful mommy (who's now expecting a brother or sister for Carrigan) and then again when she was about 8 months old. She was chunky and all smiles! It was so nice to go see her as an 18 month old... she was a bit more reserved for the first little while. Mom had her dressed in the sweetest little balloon skirt and matching top. She was so girly and actually reminded me a lot of my Elyse. As you can see, she loooves the camera and really turned on the charm for me!


If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, then you've seen her sweet face before... she's been my little muse for my profile picture and on my business cards. She's turned out to be my own little model! Can't wait for next time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09