Wednesday

Sweet Tyndell...

DSC_7862



DSC_7938



DSC_7951



DSC_7948



DSC_7931



DSC_7905_2



This little sweetie belongs to dear friends of mine, Brooke and Jeff back in South Florida! We did this session before the holidays and I just wanted to post a few of my favorites! I loved the two with the faded color and the flower series... it was so funny to watch her explore and figure out how tasty it was!!! She's precious and has some gorgeous eyes too!


She was a teeny-tiny little thing when she was born and it's been so fun to watch her grow! We did some photos of here when she came home from the hospital too! Her mom Brooke is one of my buds and i especially love her because she indulges me in going for Greek food when I come back to visit/work! Brooke- how's next month for ya? I'll be back the weekend of the 14th! Wanna be my Valentine?? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09