Thursday

Sun Flares and My Spidey-Cowboy!!

DSC_0206



DSC_0235



DSC_0231

"Can we be done already mom... I want to go play cowboys??


DSC_0245

I actually had a client order this last image to display in her new home!! How great is that??


Just wanted to post a few of these... I've been playing around with sun flares as you can see and shooting with back lighting! It's tricky business, but OH so worth the effort. I took these in my front yard... and as you can see my little man was happy, then not so happy to oblige! :) I can't wait to catch the sunset when it has a little more color.... this one was a bit mild in comparison to what we normal see out here in these parts! I know the Artist... and I believe He paints them for me personally! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09