Sunday

Marcus & Rebekah's Engagement Session

DSC_8496

Loooove the South Florida sky.....


DSC_8456



DSC_8543



DSC_8541

I love her shy smile here.... so sweet!


DSC_8515



DSC_8363



DSC_8554



DSC_8406



DSC_8329

I love my Macro lens!!! I don't use it enough!?


DSC_8401

Every time I see this picture I think, "Tunnel o' Looove!".... I love the sunlight and how it's just sort of hugging them!


DSC_8312

Rebekah is a tattooed, flowers in her hair kinda girl.... just like me!! :)


DSC_8295




DSC_8263



DSC_8430

These are her wedding shoes, she wore them to break them in!! Smart girl!!! :)



DSC_8281



DSC_8377


This sweet couple is getting married in less than a month!!! I'm excited to be their wedding photographer and be with them on their big day! As you can see, we did this session in sunny South Florida a few months ago... I'm just getting to blogging it now!! Crazy, but better late than never I guess! They put a lot of planning into their session, and have used these photos to create their wedding invitations, place settings, and thank you cards!! Talk about making the most out of their investment!! I especially love her beautiful, non-traditional engagement ring!!

See you soon guys!! I'll be praying that all your planning goes well in these last few weeks! Enjoy the ride!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09