Thursday

Teeny-Tiny Eva

DSC_0662



DSC_0680



DSC_0667



DSC_0650



DSC_0677




DSC_0648

I really enjoyed listening to Daddy talking to Eva... he was calling her "My best girl".. it was really sweet!! Baby girls are a very special thing for a Daddy!!



DSC_0698

Proud Big Brother Max!!! Check out those gorgeous peepers!!!



DSC_0719



DSC_0786

This picture makes me laugh out loud!!!!



DSC_0690



DSC_0840



DSC_0831



DSC_0674



DSC_0747



This family is near and dear to my heart... as I've been blessed to be their photographer since before big brother Max was in Jody's belly! I've now done newbie pics for both of them, as well as milestones for Max and Eva too... I think a total of 7 sessions!!! I'll be taking her pictures in March again! I can't wait to see how's she's grown. She basically slept the whole session so I'm excited to see her little face and eyes! :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that last picture! I think that is a must for Selah after she arrives! As always, your pictures are beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09