Friday

The Stiller's.....

DSC_0056



DSC_0104



DSC_0101



DSC_0084



DSC_0135




DSC_0091



Just a few pictures from my recent session with the Stiller Family. Christine (mommy) is one of my dear friends in So Fla and I've done their family pictures around holiday time for the last two years in a row! We met at Nurturing Your Newborn when our Trystan and Natalie were days old! I think we were the two newest mommies in the room that week! It was so crazy to see how big Natalie had gotten since we've moved to Texas... as you can see she was all smiles and let me get some great shots!! We can't wait to see them soon... Trystan gets to come home with me on this next trip in February and I'm hoping to schedule a play date for these two old friends!! Hopefully a play date for the mommies too! :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this girl and this family!! Huge blessing in my life to see Natalie grow into a beautiful little girl! Your pictures are beautiful as usual, wouldn't expect anything less!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09