Saturday

The Baker Bunch :: Sweetwater Family Photographer, Abilene Children's Photographer

I've waited for a while to get my camera on these cute kiddos and sweet family! This turned out to be such a wonderful session... a home run in all areas! I had originally wanted to take these guys to a nearby overgrown field of wheat looking grass... and much to my dismay, it was murdered. ... mowed to the ground... dead!! So, my plans were foiled by some unknowing city worker (the nerve!?)... but God had better plans! The Bakers have a beautiful plot of land and I was elated to see all the potential when I showed up for the session this morning! We got to stay right there at their house and had all this variety to work with!! The kids did such a great job... I love how these pictures turned out for them!! Hope you enjoy this quick preview!



BakerFam-105



BakerFam-163



BakerFam-164

Above: LOOOOVE this sassy little expression I managed to catch!!!



BakerFam-113



BakerFam-119

Are they cute, or what?! :)



BakerFam-102



BakerFam-135



BakerFam-127



BakerFam-145



BakerFam-161



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those family shots are awesome! Love your lighting technique, and the little girl in the field, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are some of my favorite people, and I do believe some of my favorite pics you've taken!! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!! :D --Jaci

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09