Monday

The Ward Family :: Sweetwater Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

Ward-4842



Ward-5047



Ward-4769



Back2Back



Ward-4746



Ward-5075



Ward-5059



Ward-4879



Ward-4911



Ward-4964



Ward-5057

Love Heather's face here... she looks so sweet snugglin' on her man!!!



Ward-4817



Ward-4922 copy



Ward-4941 copy



Ward-4983 copy


Above & Below = My faves of the kiddos!!


Ward-4992



Ward-5026


Another sweet family from my church that I've only recently begun to get to know... with 2 beautiful kiddos that I've hoped for the opportunity to photograph since I met them! I give kudos to Mom who styled the session beautifully... all wearing something in the same color family, yet not matchy-matchy! Love that! It took me a little bit to crack Mr. Caleb into showing me his real smile... but I managed to grab it eventually using some tried and true methods... which left him cracking up several times! I think he had fun with the touch guy serious poses... and little Miss Hannah sure knew how to turn on the cute! I am proud to share that as Dad was settling up with me after the session, he reported that our time was "the most fun" he's ever had taking family pictures!! Mom chimed in and told me that "Yes, he doesn't usually enjoy this"... and I was actually shocked because he seemed to at ease and go with the flow the whole time!! Apparently, that's because he was actually enjoying himself and the experience of going on my little wild goose chase of "where will she take us to shoot next?" How great is that??!!! :) Thank you so much for having me... hope you've enjoyed these so far.... more to come!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures in the field are just incredible, how do you do that?!!

Anonymous said...

And I'm crying again!! Love,love this family. They are so precious to me.

Lorin

April T said...

Love these Karyn! They're all great but last family shot is really amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09