Saturday

The Crisp Family... :: Sweetwater Family Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

It seems I get to have the privilege of shooting with this sweet family about 2x a year and I think this might have been our best session yet!! Connor, the handsome little man you see here has become a serious "pro" and was giving me tips on how I should pose everyone and where to stand, look, etc! It was quite adorable and I just ate it up! Better to have my little ones directing me and be so engaged than the dreaded opposite.... not interested whatsoever and checked out!!! (It happens from time to time!). I'm especially in love with the family picture in the trees... a little out of the way spot that Dad actually pointed out. I knew immediately that it would be excellent... and boy, was it!! This is a teeny-tiny preview... but I wanted to get something up for them to see before the weekend got away from me! With 3 sessions this weekend and this big preggo belly I'm luggin' around, that's pretty easy to have happen! So, here's a quick taste.... thank you guys for having me back!! :) See you in the Spring!


Oh, and if you have time, stick around for a while and listen to this great Phil Wickham song that I just added to my playlist! I only put my personal favorite music on the blog... and I can't seem to stop listening to this beautiful song!!!?! I was told he's playing live in Lubbock sometime soon... man, I want to go!!?! We'll see... :)


Untitled-1



Crisp 11-10-148

Loooove this family shot above!!



Crisp 11-10-165



Crisp 11-10-153

Beautiful Mommy....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great job Karyn! The head shot is beautiful and you are right, the family shot is excellent, very fall inspired. This family will love these! -Mike

Alanna G~A.G. Imagery said...

Another wonderful job! & beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

your talent is so inspiring!
these are great
-bel

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09