Thursday

Kali's Maternity Session :: Abilene Maternity Photographer, Abilene Family Photographer

Mommy



George-5891



George-5872



George-5908



George-5829


I met with this sweet little family tonight for a maternity/family combo mini-session of sorts! We decided on an outdoorsy country look (my favorite lately) and actually just found some random trees with wild "stuff" growing below them for our sunset setting! I'm a huge fan of this warm, dreamy light and am having so much fun with the images I get from sessions like this! Kali is expecting a baby girl and looks beautiful, don't you agree? I'm excited to get to the rest of their images... but for now this post will have to due as a little peak into our time together!! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so soft and warm, great session. Dani

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop, 7/09